This property is an absolutely amazing Bed and Breakfast or private residence. The main home is 7,800 sq/ft and offers every amenity imaginable. The entire estate is over 10,000 sq/ft. Every feature of this incredible estate, from the beautiful 20 acres with a private pond and breathtaking water feature to the perfectly manicured gardens and lawn areas, completes this dream property.
This magnificent log ranch is situated in a beautifully landscaped setting. The captivating Swan Mountains as the back drop and the water feature and pond command the approach to this impeccably designed and custom built home. A grand rock and log entry flows through to the great room wall. Custom touches throughout the home add warmth and personality. The residence includes six bedrooms and five baths, all on 20 beautiful acres.
This incredible property also includes three separate living quarters: a handsome 1,200 square foot guest cottage, a stone-sided shop with 1,500 square feet of living space, and a full caretaker’s apartment above the detached two-car garage.
Entertain family and friends from the stone and log porch that wraps around the back of the home, enjoy the pond and unsurpassed views of the Swan Mountain Range.
Explore the possibilities at this private Montana dream property. This custom log ranch is situated on twenty beautiful landscaped and natural acres.
• The main home is a custom full-stacked log home with wrap around covered decks and incredible
log porte cochere. It is over 7,500 square feet, and features six bedrooms and four and one-half baths.
• The matching log and stone guest cottage is 1,200 square feet.
• The incredible stone-sided shop has 1,500 square feet of finished living space above it.
• The detailed two-car garage has a 400 square feet caretaker’s apartment above it.
• Total of 10,600 square feet of finished living area
• Horse stables and hay barn
• 20 acres
• Fireplaces in three rooms
• Viking appliances in the large gourmet kitchen, with granite island
that seats up to twelve people
• Travertine tile throughout home
• Formal dining room
• Fifteen foot vaulted ceilings in great room
• Custom cherry wood floors
• Custom made alder cabinets throughout
• Cabinets, doors and all woodworking are quarter-sawn oak
• Large family room downstairs
• Lighting, surround sound, and intercom system
• All interior personal property can be purchased, ask Agent for details
• One-acre filtered pond, pool with cascading water feature and diving board
Call Bob today at 406.261.5438
or email Bob@JustLiveItNow.com.
610 9TH STREET WEST | COLUMBIA FALLS, MT 59912
Bob Foley is a licensed broker in the state of Montana.
Each office is independently owned and operated.